Procedural File: TCPDF
Source Location: /tcpdf_php4/tcpdf.php
This is a PHP class for generating PDF files on-the-fly without requiring external extensions.
This is a PHP class for generating PDF documents without requiring external extensions.
TCPDF project (http://www.tcpdf.org) was originally derived in 2002 from the Public Domain FPDF class by Olivier Plathey (http://www.fpdf.org).
<h3>TCPDF main features are:</h3>
Tools to encode your unicode fonts are on fonts/ttf2ufm directory.</p>
- no external libraries are required for the basic functions;
- supports all ISO page formats;
- supports UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages;
- supports document encryption;
- includes methods to publish some HTML code;
- includes graphic and transformation methods;
- includes bookmarks;
- includes a method to print various barcode formats (requires GD library);
- supports TrueTypeUnicode, TrueType, Type1 and encoding;
- supports custom page formats, margins and units of measure;
- includes methods for page header and footer management;
- supports automatic page break;
- supports automatic page numbering;
- supports automatic line break and text justification;
- supports JPEG, PNG anf GIF images;
- supports colors;
- supports links;
- support page compression (requires zlib extension).
PDF_PRODUCER [line 126]