- When the font subdirectory is in the same directory as fpdf.php, it is no longer necessary to define the FPDF_FONTPATH constant.
- The array $HTTP_SERVER_VARS is no longer used. It could cause trouble on PHP5-based configurations with the register_long_arrays option disabled.
- Fixed a problem related to Type1 font embedding which caused trouble to some PDF processors.
- The file name sent to the browser could not contain a space character.
- The Cell() method could not print the number 0 (you had to pass the string '0').
- Image() now displays the image at 72 dpi if no dimension is given.
- Output() takes a string as second parameter to indicate destination.
- Open() is now called automatically by AddPage().
- Inserting remote JPEG images doesn't generate an error any longer.
- Decimal separator is forced to dot in the constructor.
- Added several encodings (Turkish, Thai, Hebrew, Ukrainian and Vietnamese).
- The last line of a right-aligned MultiCell() was not correctly aligned if it was terminated by a carriage return.
- No more error message about already sent headers when outputting the PDF to the standard output from the command line.
- The underlining was going too far for text containing characters \, ( or ).
- $HTTP_ENV_VARS has been replaced by $HTTP_SERVER_VARS.
- Type1 font support.
- Added Baltic encoding.
- The class now works internally in points with the origin at the bottom in order to avoid two bugs occurring with Acrobat 5 :
* The line thickness was too large when printed under Windows 98 SE and ME.
* TrueType fonts didn't appear immediately inside the plug-in (a substitution font was used), one had to cause a window refresh to make them show up.
- It is no longer necessary to set the decimal separator as dot to produce valid documents.
- The clickable area in a cell was always on the left independently from the text alignment.
- JPEG images in CMYK mode appeared in inverted colors.
- Transparent PNG images in grayscale or true color mode were incorrectly handled.
- Adding new fonts now works correctly even with the magic_quotes_runtime option set to on.
- TrueType font (AddFont()) and encoding support (Western and Eastern Europe, Cyrillic and Greek).
- Added Write() method.
- Added underlined style.
- Internal and external link support (AddLink(), SetLink(), Link()).
- Added right margin management and methods SetRightMargin(), SetTopMargin().
- Modification of SetDisplayMode() to select page layout.
- The border parameter of MultiCell() now lets choose borders to draw as Cell().
- When a document contains no page, Close() now calls AddPage() instead of causing a fatal error.
- Fixed SetDisplayMode() which no longer worked (the PDF viewer used its default display).
- PHP3 is no longer supported.
- Page compression (SetCompression()).
- Choice of page format and possibility to change orientation inside document.
- Added AcceptPageBreak() method.
- Ability to print the total number of pages (AliasNbPages()).
- Choice of cell borders to draw.
- New mode for Cell(): the current position can now move under the cell.
- Ability to include an image by specifying height only (width is calculated automatically).
- Fixed a bug: when a justified line triggered a page break, the footer inherited the corresponding word spacing.
- Fixed a bug in drawing frame with MultiCell(): the last line always started from the left margin.
- Removed Expires HTTP header (gives trouble in some situations).
- Added Content-disposition HTTP header (seems to help in some situations).
- Line break and text justification support (MultiCell()).
- Color support (SetDrawColor(), SetFillColor(), SetTextColor()). Possibility to draw filled rectangles and paint cell background.
- A cell whose width is declared null extends up to the right margin of the page.
- Line width is now retained from page to page and defaults to 0.2 mm.
- Added SetXY() method.
- Fixed a passing by reference done in a deprecated manner for PHP4.
- Added font metric files and GetStringWidth() method.
- Centering and right-aligning text in cells.
- Display mode control (SetDisplayMode()).
- Added methods to set document properties (SetAuthor(), SetCreator(), SetKeywords(), SetSubject(), SetTitle()).
- Possibility to force PDF download by browser.
- Added SetX() and GetX() methods.
- During automatic page break, current abscissa is now retained.
- PNG support doesn't require PHP4/Zlib any more. Data are now put directly into PDF without any decompression/recompression stage.
- Image insertion now works correctly even with magic_quotes_runtime option set to on.
- JPEG and PNG image support.
- Fixed a bug involving page break: in case when Header() doesn't specify a font, the one from previous page was not restored and produced an incorrect document.
- First version.